DII’s Security Safeguard insurance program addresses the specialized needs of premises security companies, including transport driver, specialized equipment coverage and loss control. In the event of a claim or insurable incident, all claims are handled in-house by carriers and agency representatives.
Security Safeguard services premises, personal and physical security companies and is an insurance partner to startups and established security companies alike.
- Security Firms: Armed and Unarmed Security Guards
- Alarm Firms: Installation, Servicing, Monitoring and Repair
- Private Investigation Firms: Surveillance, Background Checks, Fraud, Criminal and Civil investigations, and Consultants (armed and unarmed)
Security Safeguard also provides benefits for security clients above and beyond traditional insurance coverage:
- Complementary human resource services
- Drug free workplace credit
- Safety committee credit
- Dividend program
- Equipment discounts