- POSITION TITLE:
- Insurance Marketing Analyst
- Commercial Lines
- REPORTS TO:
- Director of Operations
- BASIC FUNCTION:
- Efficiently manage and direct new business/renewal processes between Producer/Team and Client to maintain and nurture new and existing relationships.
Are you looking for a career that offers plenty of growth opportunity with the ability to work remote? Do you want a role where your strengths, interests, and talents align? If so, we are looking for you!
Why build a career with us? Here are a few reasons you will love working in our industry:
- The sky is the limit when it comes to the income you can earn in this industry. With DII, you are in control of your own earning potential and have the freedom and independence to grow your business your way.
- You are free to follow your interests. Have a degree in art history? You can insure museums. Do you love horses? Insure equestrian facilities. Whether your passion is sports, healthcare, education, or even government, everything requires protection and that is where we come in. We find creative solutions to protect the things that matter to you.
- You get to take care of the people in your community when unexpected events disrupt their lives. Whether it is a fender bender in your neighborhood, the latest cyber attack on a local business, or wildfires in California, we are there to step in and provide risk management tools to help guard against losses.
If all this just sounds right to you, or if you are already a high performing Account Manager in this industry and want a change, reach out to us. We are currently looking for Marketing Analysts. And if risk management is not your thing, we also have careers in HR, IT, and Accounting.